Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Easter Fun

Coloring Easter eggs. They really had fun, and made some interesting eggs.
Cute little Heidi!

Look at those handsome boys! We were at Grandma Luie's and Grandpa Dougs for Easter morning. The silly easter bunny hid their baskets in some really crazy places! Brandon and Kyle had to have help finding theirs.

Practice with curlers! She really liked having these in surprisingly! They didn't turn out super good, I don't know how to put them in. But, it was fun for our first time.

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Those are fun pictures. I am glad that you guys had fun with family. I love, love, love Heidi's dress. She couldn't be any cuter. Good job on the update:-)

Jill Lau said...

I love Heidi's hair, it is so cute. It looks like it's grown a lot. And I love her dress. Of course the boys look handsome too! Good job Brandon with getting that award. Tayna you're having a baby soon, ahhhh yeahhh!!!I'm so excited to see another cute Harper boy. love you all, jilly

Jon said...

What fun pictures! I'm so glad you have a blog too--it really is a great way to keep up on what's going on with each other. Your kids are just darling!!! And that's GREAT that Brandon got his arrow of light!

Susy Harper said...

Fun Easter pictures! The kids look so cute!