Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Easter


We had a great Easter day!    We went to church, they all looked so good in their church clothes.
Heidi is always good for a girly pose!
Kyle even wanted to do a girly pose!

We finally got Christopher a new suit!   He has been wanting one, and the DI wasn't delivering, so I finally broke down and bought one from Kohl's.    He looks SOO handsome!
I realized I forgot to get a picture of Tyler.    He looked pretty cute too.
After Church we went to Grandma and Grandpa's house for a nice Easter Dinner.   We did our traditional Easter egg hunt around their yard.   It was a wonderful Easter day.

5 comments:

Katie W said...

They are all looking sooo grown up!! Loved those girly poses. :)

Darcy said...

Good luck with Brandon when he sees you close-up. I bet he's grown an inch since Easter! Super cute kids!

Ashley said...

Love all the individual shots, such handsome and pretty kids there. So glad you guys had the plethora of Easter eggs to hunt for :-)

Jill Lau said...

Nice Kyle!! I love Heidi's boots, she looks so grown up.

Connor and Jana said...

Cute kids!! I love them!