Now that the kids are back in school I can catch up on my summer blogging!
We had fun the month of June doing baseball! They all had great coaches that made it fun and taught them a lot!
This was Heidi's first year and she loved it! She was more aggressive than we though, and could even hit from a pitcher, not all the time, but some. She was still pretty lost in the outfield, but she had so much fun!
Treats are always the highlight!
Kyle had a lot of fun too! The first game he got a hit right off.....he wanted to go to the store and get a candy bar, because we bribed him last year with a candy bar if he could get a hit! This year he hit so much better. We told him he had to get a triple for a candy bar. That didn't happen, but he did hit several doubles. He is growing up!
I didn't get very good pictures of Brandon and Christopher. Brandon was a pitcher and did really good. He was able to hit better this year. If I remember he did get one home run......barely!
Christopher had a great time too. He played in the outfield a lot, which was frustrating to him....but he is so fast that he was really valuable out there. He did so much better at hitting this year too.
Thanks so much to all the coaches, Cami, Luke, and Jake! They spend so much time with them and make it so fun! Each year the kids are learning more and more! I love our community!
3 comments:
Welcome back to blogging. Great post!
I didn't know Brandon played too. What fun!!
Looks like a fun summer of baseball!
Post a Comment