I was able to go on Kyle's 3rd grade field trip. They went to the Herrett Museum....it was very interesting. We saw lots of live reptiles, and also saw the moon and other plants through their big telescopes.
Heidi and Tyler found this darling little robin egg (in the box). They were sure that it would hatch if they took great care of it. They made this little box full of fun stuff that an egg would love. They played with it, talked to it, loved it. It sat on the counter for over a week because they were taking care of it. They got very frustrated that it wasn't hatching, so they would cover it to keep it warm. It was so cute to watch them Mother this little egg. I had been telling them that it wouldn't hatch without it's Mother. After about a week they finally believed me and let me throw it away and get it off my counter!!
I had a Birthday! I turned one year older than I thought I was going to be :)
Heidi graduated from Kindergarten! I feel so bad because I was really sick that day and just couldn't make it to her graduation. She really didn't seem to mind. Darin made it and she much prefers him anyway!
She has also been doing tumbling this year. She had an end of year performance. After much anxiety, she did it! She did a great job too. She really has learned a lot and she is VERY strong.
3 comments:
I love the hair. You're kids have such an imagination with the robin egg!
That is funny you turned a year older than you thought. I really struggled a couple of months ago and couldn't decide if I was 27 or 28 until I did the math so I understand. Heidi looks great and that is so fun she is doing well at gymnastics
Fun post, love the robin egg! Heidi is getting tall and she is quite athletic, I think. She's a cutie.
Post a Comment